Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001

Hey ladies!  Hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm being super lazy today!  I was up early for a dentist appointment for the kids and myself.  After we got back, we all went back to bed!  HA!  It's almost 4 pm on Saturday and I've done nothing.  Oh well.

On a serious note:  I just want to say that today marks the 9th anniversary of the Terrorist Attacks on our country.   September 11, 2001 was the most awful day in "my" history.  At the time I worked in Sarasota, Florida.  That is the city the President was in when he was notified of the attacks!

I remember sitting at work, 9 months pregnant with my 2nd child and feeling so scared.  I left work early that day; picked up my 3 year old daughter and went home.  It was such a sad day!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected!  I hope that we never have to experience anything like that again!

No comments: