Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FOTD - Soft Smokey Grey for The Office

Hola Chicas!!

I recreated yesterday's look because I really like it a lot and it's super easy to do when you're still half asleep.  HA!!  Hope you like it!  I am still trying to figure out my camera so please excuse the different lighting in the pics!  I'll get it eventually!
 
 Face
 -Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Medium
 -Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation mixed with a little bit of MAC Fix Plus
 -MAC Studio Fix Powder
 -Sugar Tropic Tan Bronzer
 -Luminous Cosmetics Blush - Blushon

Eyes
-Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil
-BeneFit FY Eye - lid up to brow bone
-ELF Quad - Blue Moon
--Dark Grey Shade on Lid and over Barry M liner - lashline
--Light Grey/Blue Shade over Dark Grey to blend out above crease
--White/Cream Shade as highlight
-Barry M Kohl Pencil - #11 (Silver Color) - lower lashline
-Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil - Zero - Waterline
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Carbon Black
-FLIRT! It Curl Mascara


Lips
-Flossie Diamond Cosmetics Liner - Spice
-FLIRT! Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss - Candy Grapefruit
 
Looks like I did a bad job of contouring but it's just a shadow!  I didn't contour at all!  LOL


No comments: