Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Missing You All!

Hey everyone!  Just a quick update!  I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately!  Now that the kids are back in school and their extra curricular activities have started; it's been super busy!  Juggling work and kids in school is no joke!  I just can't seem to find any free time these days.  Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated because I really love blogging. 

I just wanted to stop by really quick to say hello.  I have so many things planned for the blog and hopefully I will get to work on everything soon!!

Happy Fall!!  Talk to you soon!

Jackee

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Been missing you too! Well can't wait for future posts then. Say hello to your kids from us too ^^

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

LisaMarie said...

Hey Girl I gave you a Blog Award on my page :)
http://lisamarie337.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-got-award.html

Fakhra's said...

hi, and give my love to ur kids.... :)

Unknown said...

Miss you and your great posts!! Looking forward to your future posts :))

Chantel said...

Hey, I love your blog cant wait to read more post from you in the future!

www.makeupdiva24.blogspot.com
xoxo, Chantel

Jaz said...

welcome back hun, we missed you...
xox
Jaz

kerrie said...

HURRY BACK!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just recently created a fashion/beauty blog and I was wondering if you could follow me or give me a shout out, and I'll obviously do the same for you.
Also, I just extremely love your look in this post!
Do visit me my blog thought
theglamourfactor.blogspot.com
Thanks, much love!

Anonymous said...

amazing how many ghost logs are out there, like this one