Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coming up...

Hey everyone!  I hope you've all had a good week so far!!  I've been a bit MIA this week because of work and family, but I've got some great posts coming up this weekend in addition to a makeup series I will be doing!  YAY!!!  More info to come later!

So has anyone been having issues with allergies the past couple of weeks?  My allergies have been killing me, so my makeup has been pretty blah!!!  I've worn almost no makeup because I'd really just like to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets, they're so itchy!! UGH!

Well, I gotta get going now, but I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my blog this weekend as well as catching up on reading all of YOUR blogs!!

Talk to you all soon!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to your series, hope the allergies clear up soon!

Melanie said...

Ugh I have terrible allergies (especially this season). If I go a couple days without taking allergy medicine, I break out in hives! It sucks. lol.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your future posts! :) will wait patiently ^^

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com