Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tickle Me Pink Nails

Hey everyone!  I feel like I haven't had time to blog the past few days! Geez! Life gets so busy and hectic sometimes, but alas...I'm here!!

I just want to share my nail look!  I'm really not into "nails" a whole lot.  I mean, I try to keep them looking half decent, but they are nothing special!  I did my nails on Sunday and love the bubble gum pink color, so I figured I'd share!!  The color I used is from the Ulta Professional Line and the color is Tickle Me.

I gotta tell ya! I applied a Base Coat, 3 coats of the color ( No Top Coat) and here it's almost Wednesday, and there is no chipping! I'm impressed! Normally my nails chip within 24 hours.

Hope you like!  Hope you're all enjoying your week!  I'll be back tomorrow with a really cool FOTD!!  Gotta run now! Gotta get the kiddos to bed!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

love the color

Angie said...

I love bubble gum pinks!

Unknown said...

Pretty in pink, I dig it. Are those your real nails too, because they are so nice!

Melanie said...

I love the color! Reminds me of a Barbie pink =)

I've actually recently started using a base coat! I did my nails on Sunday as well and only have a couple tiny chips now...I don't know why I never used a base coat before! =p

CAROUSEL USSHER said...

I dont usually wear nail polish but this one I would get. Thank you for the make up advice about bare essentials.

Anonymous said...

I love pink nail polish, my favorite is Sparrow Me The Drama by O.p.I. :)

Jackee said...

Thanks ladies!! It's Thursday and just slight chipping! Woo! Loving it!

@Meredith Jessica Yup, these are my real nails! Thanks!