Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Fave Oil Absorbing Blotting Tissues

Hola chicas,

Happy TGIF Eve!  It has been a really long week.  I am really looking forward to doing a little relaxing with my family!

I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but here in Michigan it has been extremely hot and humid.  Having Combo/Oily skin in this weather is NOT GOOD, I tell ya!  Just a few days ago my youngest son graduated from Pre-School.  After his graduation, I looked in the mirror and my face looked like I had poured a whole bottle of Olive Oil on my face.  GROSS!!  That's pretty much been my face all week, really.

Fortunately, my all time favorite blotting tissues have come to the rescue...the Palladio Oil Absorbing Blotting Tissues with Rice Powder!  I absolutely LOVE these blotting tissues and have been using them for a few months now.


Here is some information directly from the Palladio website:


"These very unique tissues are made from natural rice and provide the same, great oil-absorbing functions as our Rice Powder—in a more compact form. Use the matte side to blot away shine throughout the day and the powdered side for occasional touch-ups. Packaged in a handy component, these tissues will fit inside even in the smallest purse, so you’ll never have to leave home without them!"
The sheets are available in three shades:  Translucent, Natural and Warm Beige and each package contains 40 sheets.  I normally purchase mine at Sally Beauty Supply for $3.59 with my Sally Beauty Club Card (Discount Reward Card).  In my area, you can also purchase these sheets at Ulta.  Of course you can also purchase at Palladio.com.


What I love about these:  I really like that these papers are a little thicker than most blotting tissues and serve as both a blotting tissue, and a powder touch up.  As a result, I don't ever reach for my compact for touch ups throughout the day.  I find that the blotting tissues do a great job on their own!  The sheets are very affordable and are not tested on animals (very important to me). 
The ingredients are as follows:
  • Oryza Sativa (Rice) Paper
  • Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch
  • Methylparaben
  • Fragrance (Parfum)

If you're looking for new blotting tissues to keep you "greasy looking free", definitely check these out.  If you do, please let me know what you think of them!
Talk to you soon!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds great. :) will definitely try it out sometime. thanks for sharing <3

Makeup and Mutts said...

These sound great! I would try them if my skin wasn't dry. :) Have a nice weekend!