Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FOTD - Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette - Pride

Happy Hump Day ladies!

Here is Sunday's FOTD!  I have to say that I really loved the look, but felt a little weird wearing it out.  HA!  I guess it's cuz I wore it out during the day and normally I tend to stick to more natural makeup during the day! Anyway, I used one of the awesome palettes from Wet N Wild.  I gotta tell ya, I am pretty impressed with these shadows!!  You go ahead with your bad self, Wet N Wild! Ya'll are moving on up!!  LOL!


Face
  • Ulta Professional Foundation Primer
  • Bare Minerals Foundation
  • Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
  • Stila Sun Bronzing Powder (contour)
  • Milani Blush in Mai Tai

 Eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (Inner 1/3 of lid and inner lower lashline)
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette - Pride
    • Matte White - inner 3rd of the lid and inner lower lashline over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
    • Matte Teal - center of lid and lower lashline
    • Matte Dark Blue  - outter 1/3 of lid and up into the crease and lower lashline over Matte Teal
    • Shimmery Dark Blue over the Matte Blue
    • Matte White - Highlight
    • Black liquid liner (upper lashline)
    • NYX White eyeliner (lower lashline)
    • Black mascara
Lips
  • Can't remember!  No, really I don't remember what I used.  I should have set my lip color aside.  HA!!




Let me know if you've tried any of these palettes and what you think of them!  Would love to hear from you!

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow what a pretty look! Reminds me of the ocean.

I've never used that palette but I do have the nyx jumbo eye pencil in white and I love it :)

http://beauty.adorability.org (enter my first giveaway!)

Jackee said...

Thank you so much Melanie! I will definitely stop by your blog and enter your giveaway! For some reason, I can't follow blogs from work! Not sure why! I will do when I get home from work tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

Grace & Beauty said...

very pretty look!!
www.grace-and-beauty.com

Jackee said...

Thank you Gracie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Will definitely check yours out!

Love Joice said...

Really beautiful shades! you look beautiful! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Jackee said...

@Love Joice Thank you so much!I will definitely check out your blog when i get home tonight!! I can't follow from work for some reason! :( Thanks for stopping by!

Christine said...

This is so pretty <3 :)

Love Christine ♥

Katie Elizabeth said...

Your eyes look amazing! Those colors are just fantastic :) I'm so jealous!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Jackee said...

@Katie Elizabeth Thank you sweetie!

Anonymous said...

A very pretty look

Anonymous said...

Do you still attend this blog and answer any queries, Jackee?