Sunday, September 12, 2010

FOTD - Bronze/Brown Smokey Eye

Hola chicas!  I was watching youtube vids this morning and was inspired by MissChievous' new tutorial which is based on the Fall Runway Trends.  Here is the video:



I didn't do the same look as I think it would be more appropriate for night time, but I did use a lot of the same products and made the look my own.  Hope you like!

I am so excited!  My husband has an HD feature on his IPhone and he took all the pictures for this post except for 1.  I love how the IPhone pics up the colors so well!  Finally!!!

Face
 -Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Medium
 -Revlon Colorstay mixed with Stila Illuminating Foundation
 -MAC Studio Fix Powder
 -Illamasque Blush - Complex
 -Lorac Perfectly Lit - Spotlight (Highlight)

Eyes
-Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil
-BeneFit FY Eye - lid up to brow bone
-MAC Paintpot - Indianwood - Lid up to crease
-MAC Woodwinked e/s - Inner 1/2 of lid (blended up to crease) and lower lashline
-MAC Mulch e/s - Outer half of lid (blended up to crease) and lower lashline over Woodwinked
-MAC Espresso e/s - Crease and lower lashline (outer corner)
-MAC Carbon - Crease (deepen crease)
-L'oreal Pencil Perfect Liner - Cocoa - Lower lashline and waterline
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Earth Rock Brown (upper lashline)
-Rimmel The Max VolumeFlash Mascara


Lips
-Ulta Liner - Flesh
-NYX Lipstick - B52
-NARS Lipgloss - Turkish Delight

2 comments:

Mandy said...

nice! i love the look and it's very wearable during the day too

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

you look amazing !!! I went to Rid AID today and thought about your blog !!! thanks again