Sunday, July 18, 2010

Review - Bubble Babez Bath Company, LLC

What is Bubble Babez Bath Company, LLC?

It's a wonderful new company that specializes in creating affordable homemade Soaps, Sugar Scrubs, Bath Bombs, Bath Truffles, Lotion Bars, and Pedicure Packages  ....and they smell AMAZING!!  You may know one of the owners from youtube.  Her name is nikkie20six . 

About the Company (Directly from the BubbleBabez.com Website)

The Bubble Babez Bath Company LLC is a very family oriented business; they even get the kids involved. The company is based out of Milford, a quaint little town located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Bubble Babez was first established in early February of 2010 by two hard working females, Nicole Davis and Tristan Jackson. Nicole envisioned the idea of creating homemade soaps when trying to put together swag bag for Tristan, birthday party. After ruling out many expensive options, she decided to try and make something on my own. Nicole narrowed the swag bag options to either small cupcakes or soap. Well needless to say she went with the soap idea and actually made the soaps smell like the cup cakes. I guess you could say she wanted the best of both worlds.


After the party, the feedback Nicole was receiving encouraged her to get serious about making soaps. Well one thing led to another and she and her family were on their way to creating a homemade bath and body business. Since then Nicole, Tristan, and family have been diligently working to formulate the highest quality of bath and body products to best suit their future customers. Every item on their menu has been tested thoroughly by friends, closest family members, and first and foremost themselves.

The name Bubble Babez originated from two particular places. They choose Bubble because of course because you are dealing with soaps; and like Nicole firmly believes if you don't see bubbles it's not clean. The name Babez came about because that is Nicole and Tristan's official name for each other. So they put the two together and you have, Bubble Babez.

My Opinion

I  am in love with this company and its products.  I recently ordered two soap bars - Berry Berry Shortcake and Pretty in Pink!  They smell divine and retail for only $6 each!  Wow!  I really just wanna eat them. 

Berry Berry Shortcake:

At your first glance, you'll think you were just offered a fresh piece of strawberry shortcake. This delicious blend of aromatic berries will leave you drooling at the mouth and feeling refreshingly clean.

Ingrediants:  Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Titanium Dioxide


Pretty In Pink:
 
Naomi or as I call her Na said you know what would be a great idea? If you made a soap that smelled similar to Viva La Juicy. Its a girly goats milk soap with all things a girl loves: pink, sparkle and sweet.
 
 

Price List

All of the items on the website retail from $4-$8 for the individual products.  The pedicure package retails for $35. 

Customer Service

Excellent!  Shortly after placing my order, I received a Customer Receipt and a day later, I'm pretty sure I received a shipping notification with a tracking number.  I can't seem to find it in my e-mail, but I am almost positive I did receive one. 

The products were received within a week and were packaged so cute in pastel colored tissue paper!  I love it!  A thank you card was included from the owners as well as a business card. 



To top it all off, there were two yummy smelling samples included in my order.  I was totally not expecting that, so what an awesome surprise! 

Overall, I am really impressed and will continue to purchase from BubbleBabez.com.  Move over LUSH...
Off to take a shower with my new goodies!! 



BubbleBabez.com gets a rating of 5 out of 5!  Woo hoo!!




No comments: