Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HauteLook

If you haven’t heard about HauteLook, then you’ll have to read this blog and then go check it out. It is an amazing website!! I will post the link in this entry.

HauteLook is a members only site that offers great discounts on many designer brands. The discounts can be up to 75%. That is freakin awesome! The site offers a variety of items – clothing for men, women and children, makeup, skincare, home décor, etc. Sales are for a limited time only, so you have to act fast as most items sell out pretty quickly.

Here is how it works. You simply go to http://www.hautelook.com/ and sign up. It’s free and there is no catch. Once you register, you will receive e-mails on a daily basis notifying you of the sales that are currently taking place and/or sales that are coming up in the near future.

I have ordered a lot of makeup from HauteLook and have had great experiences. I’ve ordered Urban Decay, Lorac, Kevin Aucoin, etc. Shipping takes a little longer, but for the deals I am getting, I am willing to look past that.

I’m always looking for a good deal and I know most of us are in the same boat. I will continue to share any good finds!!

So go check out HauteLook when you can! It’s worth it!

No comments: