Here is Sunday's FOTD! I have to say that I really loved the look, but felt a little weird wearing it out. HA! I guess it's cuz I wore it out during the day and normally I tend to stick to more natural makeup during the day! Anyway, I used one of the awesome palettes from Wet N Wild. I gotta tell ya, I am pretty impressed with these shadows!! You go ahead with your bad self, Wet N Wild! Ya'll are moving on up!! LOL!
- Ulta Professional Foundation Primer
- Bare Minerals Foundation
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
- Stila Sun Bronzing Powder (contour)
- Milani Blush in Mai Tai
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (Inner 1/3 of lid and inner lower lashline)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette - Pride
- Matte White - inner 3rd of the lid and inner lower lashline over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Matte Teal - center of lid and lower lashline
- Matte Dark Blue - outter 1/3 of lid and up into the crease and lower lashline over Matte Teal
- Shimmery Dark Blue over the Matte Blue
- Matte White - Highlight
- Black liquid liner (upper lashline)
- NYX White eyeliner (lower lashline)
- Black mascara
- Can't remember! No, really I don't remember what I used. I should have set my lip color aside. HA!!
Let me know if you've tried any of these palettes and what you think of them! Would love to hear from you!