Saturday, June 4, 2011

FOTD - Purple/Yellow (WCU Golden Rams)

Hola chicas,

Here is today's look along with a list of all the products used.  These are my college colors - Purple and Gold (Yellow).  Note:  My camera is super crappy! My pictures look completely washed out!  **Sigh**  I am hoping to get a camera that actually shows just how vibrant and pretty the colors are.  I am working on it!  It's so disappointing to know that what I see does not transfer over to pictures.  Oh well!  Hope you give this look a try.  It's super pretty! Hope you like it!

Products Used

Face

  • Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturizer
  • Smashbox Photo FInish Targeted Pore & Line Primer
  • Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation
  • Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
  • Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup
  • Tarte Powder Bronzer - Park Avenue Princess (Contour)
  • Benefit Blush - Bella Bamba
  • Stila All Over Shimmer  Powder (highlight)
Eyes
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Yellow
  • MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow (Lid and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC Trax eyeshadow(Crease and above and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow (Crease and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC Top Hat eyeshadow (Crease and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC Satellite Dreams eyeshadow (Crease and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC Bamboo eyeshadow (Highlight)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Black mascara
Lips
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil - Wicked
  • Mary Kay Lipstick - Hibiscus



2 comments:

Joyce said...

Omg! I'm a student at WCU! Small. World. Lol! I came across your blog from The Fancy Face. I was about to go to the next page but quickly read "GOLD and purple...rams" and was like WAIT THAT'S WCU'S COLORS AND MASCOT!!!!" lol xP

Beautiful look btw!

Jackee said...

@Joyce Thank you! OMG! It is a small world. I graduated from West Chester back in 1998. Good times there! It's where I met my husband! I've been back to visit a few times. I love it there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!