Sunday, June 5, 2011

FOTD - Glowy Spring/Summer Look

Today I just wanted a neutral look (Go To Look), but I wanted that nice Summer Glow!  In Michigan, Spring has finally arrived.  I didn't think it was going to happen this year.  WOO!!  Let me go Knock on Wood really quick before I jinx myself!!  HA!!  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here and I sure hope it sticks around.  

Although it's back to work tomorrow, and I am not thrilled about it; at least I can say that I had a nice weekend with my family!  Hope you had all had a great weekend full of beautiful weather and I hope yo enjoy the coming week!

The products I used to achieve the Spring/Summer Glowy Look:
  • Bare Minerals Foundation
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar
  • Stila Sun Bronzing Powder (Contour)
  • MAC Plum Du Bois Blush
  • Stila All Over Shimmer Powder (Highlight)

No comments: