Saturday, June 25, 2011

FOTD from Tuesday 6/21 - My daughter's 13th bday!!

My daughter is officially a teenager now!  Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!  She turned 13 on June 21st. We took her out out to dinner to Outback Steakhouse and had a really good time with the family!  Next weekend we're having a little party for her so she is super excited.

On to makeup now! I wanted to share my look for dinner on Tuesday! I came home from work and just threw something together pretty quickly since I didn't have a lot of time.  The eye and lip combo is a little different, but I kinda like it! 





I can't recall all the products I used, but for the eyes, I used an old GWP (Gift with Purchase) palette from Lancome.  I no longer purchase products from Lancome since I learned that they test on animals.  :(

Optic, Exhibition (Top Row), Spectra and Contrast (Bottom Row)
For the lips I used Utterly Frivolous lipstick from the MAC for Fafi collection


Hope you like! Til next time!!



3 comments:

Shang J. said...

You look simple and great. I love the colour of the MAC lipstick.
New follower. Hope you can follow back:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

Sara.H said...

You look gorgeous! I love the lippie you're wearing. Looks beautiful on you <3

Jackee said...

Thanks ladies!!

@Shang J. I will definitely check out your blog! Always love checking new ones out! Thanks for following! Much appreciated!