Monday, August 23, 2010

Deals of the Day

Hey ladies!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I was going to post some looks, but ended up going to a water park with my family and well...there was no makeup involved in that.  HA!  We all had a great time! 

I hadn't been on a water slide in years, so it was a lot of fun to do that with my two oldest kids.  My youngest son just hung out in the toddler pool area.  My husband and I took turns riding the slides and watching Christian. 

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of good deals that I received e-mails about.  The first one is at CherryCulture.  They are having a great back to school sale and the entire site is 20% off.  Yup, you get 20% off your entire purchase.  The promotional code is B2S20Sorry for the late notice, but the sale ends tomorrow, August 24th. 

The next great deal is at HauteLook.  They are having a Stila sale.  All of the items are discounted between 55% and 70%.  I would have purchased one of each thing, but unfortunately I can't!  LOL!  Back to School for the kids has left me broke! 

Hope you guys can take advantage of the sales!!  Talk to you soon. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o_O I will most definitely check out that 2nd one! THANKS!