Monday, March 1, 2010

My New Eye Makeup Remover

Lately I've been reading about the benefits of using Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) for skincare. It contains Vitamins A & E; it protects the skin; it's very gently to the skin; does not contain harsh chemicals, etc.

About two weeks ago, I gave it a shot as an eye makeup remover since I was out of my usual stuff. I have to tell you that I freakin love this stuff!! I pour just a little bit of oil onto a cotton ball; rub it on my lids and it removes ALL of my eye makeup!!! WOO HOO!!!

Ladies, save your money on those expensive eye makeup removers! I highly recommend using olive oil...if it gets along with your skin. I've had no issues using the Olive Oil, but I know that everyone's skin type is diferent, so use your best judgment!

No comments: