Sunday, March 7, 2010

Makeup Looks

I thought I would share some of my looks with you guys. I don't remember what products I used, but going forward, any FOTD's I post will include a list of everything I use in case any one is interested. Enjoy!!!


This was an entry to my first makeup contest back in 2008. I was recreating a Jennifer Lopez look. I wish I could find the pic now.









This is just an everyday look for me. I love to wear browns, golds, bronzes, etc.












I think this was the first time I ever really "played" with a lot of color. This is a rainbow look I created for a contest in early 2009.












This is one of my FAVE looks. I love the lashes I used...I was pretty sure that I could fly with them on. HA!!!











I was just playing with makeup one day and created this. I can't draw to save my life, but I think this turned out okay.











I saw MakeupbyRenRen do this look and I loved it so much I had to recreate it! I used those crazy lashes again!! They are so dramatic!











Red and Black Challenge. I was too lazy and did only one eye! HA














Oh, those Winter Blues!!! Please excuse the yucky zit I have on my lip! EWWW!!











This was my "Going to see NKOTB" look. I went to see them in October 2008 and that was the first time I saw them since I was 13 years old. Love those guys!!










Valentine's Day Look 2010

No comments: