Recently QVC had a promotion going on with Tarte Cosmetics for the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 8-piece collection and it was an offer I couldn't pass up.
There are actually more pieces in this collection than pictured. I don't know if this has do to with it being a QVC promotion or something that was just thrown in last minute, but I also received a bronzer and a bottle of pure marajuca oil.
The cost of the collection was ONLY $49.92 and included in the collection were eight FULL SIZE Products in addition to the makeup bag and 3 smaller products. So in total there were 12 Pieces to this collection! How can you beat that for $49.92??!!!
So here is what you get:
- Purple Makeup Bag
- Full Size Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - Peaceful
- Full Size Lipsurgence Lip Luster - Sweet
- Full Size Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - Black
- Full Size SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner
- Full Size Foundation Brush
- Full Size Flat Shader Brush
- Full Size Waterproof Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow - Shimmering Taupe
- Full Size Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Small Bottle of Maracuja Oil
- Small Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (remember this from my June faves?)
I'm so excited to try this stuff out! If anyone is interested, I can do a full review on the products. I know I already have one in the works for the Amazonian Clay blushes since I had already previously purchased two of the blushes and am currently testing them out.
I hope you'll check out QVC if it's available in your area. If not; you can always shop on their website. I find there are a lot of sets/collections that are great deals and typically exclusive to QVC. One of the things that may entice some to purchase from QVC is the Easy Pay Option. For many products, you can break up your payments for most items into more than one payment. That definitely makes it easier at times, especially if you're purchasing an expensive item.
Let me know if you guys check out QVC. It's become one of my fave shops!!