Today's look is another Wet N Wild look. Yes, ladies and any dudes reading this blog, I am loving my Wet N Wild palettes! This time I'm using the Color Icon palette in Vanity.
Here's the look I came up for work today! I have to keep it toned down! I work in a conservative corporate office.
- Ulta Foundation Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15
- Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer - Park Avenue Princess
- Benefit Coralista Blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette - Vanity (used all colors except for shimmery champagne color on upper right side of palette)
- NARS eyeshadow - Coconut Grove (deepen crease)
- L'oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner - Earthen Rock Brown (will no longer purchase due to animal testing) :(
- Clinique Quickliner - Black/Brown (waterline)
- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black (will no longer purchase due to animal testing) :(
- NYX Lipliner in Natural
- NARS Lipstick in Mat-Matt
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Gloss - Pink Sparkle
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July (to those in the US)!!! To everyone else, have a great weekend!!
|Sorry about the distracting background! :)|
PS!! THANK YOU to all who follow my blog and comment! I really do appreciate it!!