Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Experiment - MAC Pro Longwear SPF Foundation

Hola Chicas!!

I'll admit it!  When the MAC Pro Longwear Collection was launched, I didn't think much of it!  I figured I already have too many lipsticks in my collection...and these new ones do nothing for me!  A new foundation and concealer??  Meh!  But then...I noticed the Pro Longwear Foundation's description and HAD to get it.  Here's the description directly from the MAC Cosmetics website:

A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.

Retails for US$29.50 for 30ml/1.0 US fl oz.
I placed my order late last week and received my little black box of MAC goodness last night!  I didn't even get a chance to open the box because I had a bad migraine yesterday and not even makeup was making me feel better.  UGH~ 

I'll open the box tonight when I get home from work and I am going to put this foundation to the test starting tomorrow.  Let's see how long this baby lasts on my face each day!!  I will wear it for a week before I do my review! 

Check back soon!!!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

So many people are trying out this foundation. Let us know how it turns out!
i just may want to wear MAC foundation again if this one is good :) It's been years since i've worn any foundation or concealer by MAC

Oh yeah if you're interested i'm hosting my first giveaway :)
http://hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com/2010/09/50-followers-giveaway.html

Marie said...

Looking forward to read your review!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jess said...

omg...that description sound great..I can not wait for ur review on it!! don't u love it when that little black box arrives..my bf already knows what it is by now..LOL...

http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

Looking forward to reading your review! I'm thinking about placing an order just to get this foundation but I'm not quite sure yet.

Cydonian said...

Def interested to see your review. I've seen some good ones and if I didn't prefer lighter coverage, I would probably get it. I may look into the concealer as my Select MoistureCover is almost out... if you have that, could you do a quick comparison? :D

KayKay said...

let me know how it works for you. i got it and the coverage is amazing. the finish is super natural and i wore it for 14 hrs. im sure ull love it too. i found u from mug :) feel better

Jackee said...

Hey girls!! SO far I am loving this foundation. I hope it becomes my new fave!!!

@icosmeticRN Yes, I love getting that little black box in the mail! It's like Christmas!! LOL

@KayKay Yay! You're a fellow MUG!! Thanks so much for following and for wishing me well! Migraines suck!

Jackee said...

@Cydonian Hey there. I don't have the Select MoistureCover at the moment. If I ever get it and the Pro Longwear concealer, I will definitely do a comparison.