Saturday, August 14, 2010

Review: BADgal Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics

What is BADgal Lash Mascara?

The Sephora website describes it as the following:

The BADgal line of mascaras from Benefit are full of "BAD-itude!" The rich, sexy formula and
oversized brush build thick, beautiful and bodacious lashes.

What it does:

• BADgal Lash (the original) is like a set of sexy black false eyelashes...without the glue!
Retails for $19




My Thoughts

I'll just come right out and say it...I don't like this mascara at all.  I just don't think that it delivers what the above referenced statement claims.  I love my lashes to be like ...POW POW WOW!!  LOL!  This mascara does not do that.  I think the big brush is great, but the formula is dry and does not make my lashes look long, think, etc.  It adds a little color, but that's about it.

I have a good use for this mascara and that is...I use it for my lower lashes.  I don't like drama on my lower lashes so purchasing this product has not been a total waste of money.

Overall, if you want drama for your lashes, this is not the mascara to purchase, in my opinion.  You're better off purchasing drugstore mascaras.  For the price of this mascara, you could probably purchase two drugstore mascaras and still have a few bucks left over!!

No comments: