Friday, July 30, 2010

Deal of the Day - Coastal Scents

Hi ladies!  Happy Friday!  I hope you've all had a great week!  It's been a busy one for me, so as always, I am looking forward to the weekend!  I don't have any special plans, but that's okay!  I just like to hang out with my hubby and the kids (even my furry kids) and take it easy!

I wanted to take a quick moment to say thank you to all of my followers.  I'm up to 35 and I can't believe it!  Thanks for reading and commenting!  It means a lot to me!  I'm enjoying reading your blogs as well!  I learn so much from all of you guys and hope that I can pass on little tidbits to you too!

Okay, so as always, I like to share any "deals" that I am aware of.  I am sure most of you are familiar with Coastal Scents and their Friday sales.  If not, here is this week's info.

Sale expires 8/2/2010 at Midnight

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks for the info, I love CS!:D

Have a great weekend!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.