Sunday, July 18, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Most of the time, twice, but on those late nights after drinking…um….there is no face washing, hence the raccoon eyes in the morning.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Normal, Oily T-Zone

-What is your current facial wash? I'm using a couple different products - MAC Creamwash and Cetaphil.

-Do you exfoliate? I try to…at least twice a week.

-What brand do you use? Biore

-What moisturizer do you use? Mario Badescu

-Do you have freckles? No

-Do you use eye cream? Yes

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not really, but I do get the occassional cystic acne bumps...hate those painful basards.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No



MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? At the moment, I am going back and forth between Bella Terra Mineral Foundation and Revlon Colorstay

-How about concealer? Yes, Makeup Forever Concealer Palette

-Do you know your undertone color? I believe I have more yellow undertones.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I freakin LOVE them.

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? I change brands…at the moment I am using Rimmel

-Sephora or MAC? Please don’t make me have to choose…..I love both!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, but I need to apply for one.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Um…brushes

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Always

-For the face? Sometimes

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Any earthtones

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? It’s been a long time.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I like them, but I don’t use mine that often.

-Do you use mineral makeup? Yes

-What is your favorite lipstick? Don’t have one…

-How about lipgloss? Don’t have one of those either.

-What is your favorite blush to use?

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I’ve purchased some palettes.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Yes

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? All the time…just need more money in order to take them.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Dark lipliner/light colored lipstick…ewwww. I used to do that in high school a very LONG TIME AGO!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I love bright colors but tend to wear neutral colors more often.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? The Kardashian sisters – I always love their makeup.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Foundation

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I do all the time. I think I’ve become more comfortable doing that.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I think I look okay….but definitely better with makeup on.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I don’t think there is an overall BEST makeup line. I think they all bring something great to the table, whether it’s drug store or high end brands.

-What do you think of Makeup?? I absolutely love makeup. I love wearing it. I love that I can use makeup as a creative outlet. I love that it’s therapeutic for me.


Many people say, “Well, you don’t NEED to wear that much.” It’s not even about need…I wear it because I like to wear it and it’s fun, so step off! LOL!

No comments: