Friday, March 12, 2010

Coastal Scents Friday Sale




....and yet another sale that I can't partake in! C'mon Easter! Get here already!! LOL!



Coastal Scents (http://www.coastalscents.com/) is having a 20% off sale on their Creative Me #1 Palette. I believe the sale is only good for today, March 12, 2010.


The palette comes with a mirror and the colors are interchangeable with other "Hot Pots" that are sold by Coastal Scents
I personally have not tried this palette or any of the "Hot Pots" , but I have heard many great things about them. They are affordable, very pigmented and of course, many of the colors are dupes for MAC eyeshadows.

I recently swapped with someone on MUA for 7 "Hot Pots" and I am really excited about getting them and testing them out. I should have them any day now. If I like them, which I am sure I will, I will be ordering some from Coastal Scents.



I've ordered many things from Coastal Scents and have always been happy with my purchases and the customer service. Their shipping could be a little lower, but other than that, I have no complaints.



Until next time...

1 comment:

Musicalhouses said...

I've not tried much from Coastal Scents, but the one thing I really like from them is their silica powder! That is a staple in my makeup bag!