Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Makeup Collection and Storage

So my makeup collection is absolutely ridiculous! What I mean is...it's freakin huge and I have several storage areas for it. What ends up happening to me is that since I have stuff everywhere, I forget about the products I already have. I go out to Sephora, Ulta, or MAC or the drugstore and then end up coming home with something I already have. Does that ever happen to you? I hate that!

Last Sunday night, my husband and kids were out the house. I swear....it was the greatest night ever! Finally some peace and quiet! I did my nails and watched Youtube videos about....guess what? Makeup Collection and Storage videos. There were so many great ideas, but there was one that stood out the most. I've posted a link to the vid as I would like to give this fellow youtuber credit for the idea. I was going to embed the video, but embedding was disabled on this vid!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvm7IqFC4Hc


Anyway, it was as if the heavens opened up! All of a sudden, I heard harps and a choir in the background! ALELUYAH!!!! This is it! That is exactly what I need for my makeup collection! It's a media storage armoire! I wanted to go out and buy it right away! I am going to buy one this weekend at Meijer. For those who don't have a Meijer store; it's a lot like Walmart.

I can't wait to put it together and organize all of my stuff. I will be sure to post Before and After pictures when it's all complete.

Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL That's one crazy big makeup collection. Mine's still growing, but to my Dad it's enormous. One day I was doing my aunts makeup with a couple of things and he was like, you own all that? Err yes Dad...
So yeah, at least for now I haven't bought an item twice :)

Jackee said...

How funny! It's great to meet other makeup enthusiasts! My husband thinks I am addicted....he says it like it's a bad thing! LOL